Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, July 5, 2013

new swing

I saw this metal swing at a farm store weeks ago.  At the time I just didn't feel I could justify buying something so frivolous and it was at full retail.  I just couldn't get it out of my mind and I knew I just had to have it.  When something stays on my mind that long and I'm willing to pay full retail, it's time to go get it.  Unfortunately the first three of the store I checked were sold out.  I finally found it in Paris, Illinois not France.  When I got to register it was 25% off, even better!  AH and I put it together last night and it fits our fanny's perfectly.  There's nothing like sitting on a porch swing on a warm summer night rocking with your sweetie.



No comments:

Post a Comment