Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, July 15, 2013

flower power

My garden is exploding with blooms this week.  We've had plenty of rain and sun.  Things will slow down in a couple of weeks as we go into the dog days of summer so I appreciate how beautiful it is now.

hydrangea are bipolar again this year.  I have pink and purple blooms on the same plant.

day lily

cone flower beginning

middle

end

thread leaf coriopsis

daisy

yeah the only burgundy day lily I have and AH ground it into the dirt with the weed whacker

pink holly hock, I use to make dolls with these at my Grand mothers house as a kid, what fun

almost black

papyrus

bee balm

yarrow

No comments:

Post a Comment