Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, July 22, 2013

garden visit

Most gardeners are interesting, generous and fun people.  The owners of this garden live next door to my BIL and SIL in Sun Prarie, Wi.  I don't recall there names, but they could not have been nicer when they found me wandering through their back yard.  It is so perfectly landscaped I could tell it was a labor of love.  Even though I go for a much messier, loose look in my garden doesn't mean I can't appreciate and learn from this kind of space.  The stone work alone must have taken months, let alone all the beautiful annuals and perennials.







No comments:

Post a Comment