Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Idea store finds

I made a quick trip to my favorite store yesterday.  It's called the idea store for good reason.  My imagination just takes over every time I go in there.  I spent just $5.00 for all these goodies.  Wood turned legs, maybe a stool or candle sticks.  chop sticks, I'm thinking the beginning of a star burst mirror.  Fabric crayons just because I've never tried them.  Added a pile of wooden spools just because they are cute and you don't see them much anymore.  Now I just need the time to go and create.  How do you find time to create?
The first  picture is because Callie kept telling me to take her pic on her most favorite thing, a freshly folded  basket of warm laundry.  Honest she would not move out of the basket or stop meowing until I took her picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment