Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blooms



Happy May day and happy anniversary to my wonderful husband.  It's been forty two years of building a great life together.  We've had our ups and downs and have certainly driven each other crazy at times, but I wouldn't have wanted to go through a day of it with anyone else.
 Planting time is getting so close I can hardly stand it.  I even broke down a bought a couple of flats of flowers just to get me in the mood even more.  Beautiful days are ahead.




My favorite color of tulips a deep plum, gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment