Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, May 13, 2013

killer on the loose

In my unending attempts to eliminate toxic chemicals from our home, I have searched a long time for a natural weed killer.  When the dandelions are winning the war in my yard, I can't pull then all.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and it does work, mostly.  With the cool damp weather we have had lately I will need to reapply to a few places.
1 gallon apple cider vinegar
1C salt
1T Dawn
Mix together and pour into a sprayer.  Apply to weeds on a warm dry day, they should be dead by that evening, if not reapply the next day.





No comments:

Post a Comment