Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 10, 2013

lilac time

I love the spring it seems like every day something new is popping open adding to the glorious spill of color through the yard.  When I walked out my back door Thursday i could smell the lilacs, they had come into full bloom almost over night.  They are beautiful out doors or cut and brought inside. Just cut the stems, pull off the leaves below the water line and put them in a wide deep vase. I only wish they lasted a few weeks longer.  All the rain and wind we've been having has left them pretty tattered already.



No comments:

Post a Comment