Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

growing patience

Being patient is not one of my virtues.  I can pray every day for more of it, but always at the end I want to add "God please hurry up"  When it comes to my garden work I want to get everything done as quickly as possible so I can do the fun and creative stuff.  When walkers going by the house comment on how beautiful my flowers are, I find myself making remarks like "there is so much work to do".  Well I finally have decided it is time to stop looking at what needs to be done and enjoy what is there.  If I can't like what is right in front of me in that moment maybe I should put my tools away and go inside.  So that is my biggest task this year.  I hope I have the patience to do it.

big pots are planted

aloe is ready

shelves are staged

house is moved to new location

bench along new path from street



flower tower and chair ready for plants, we got close to freezing last night

lasagna garden is planted and looking good



No comments:

Post a Comment