Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

brain fart

As I started my day this morning I realized that it was not Monday morning, but Tuesday.  In my own defense we had one of our grand daughters for the weekend which  requires non stop energy.  For whatever reason I thought yesterday was Sunday all day.  The weekend was great between the rain drops.  We made smoothies, a fairy garden, cookie, hit a few rummage sales and potted flowers.  Just hanging out with a seven year old makes you think in new and fun ways.  Off for my walk before the rain hits again.  More on our adventures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment