Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 3, 2013

surprise gift

Several weeks ago a friend(Ida) and sis to one of my besties (Kathy) came with a friend (Kathy) of hers from Texas.  They came to dinner and we had a wonderful evening.  They even got to experience an Illinois snow storm and getting  snowed in out in the country.  They did seem to head back to the 80's in Texas pretty quick.
Last week I received a package in in the mail from Texas Kathy.  She had admired all the turquoise and green glass I have in my living room and sent me this beautiful iridescent green bowl.  Of course it went on the shelves immediately.  Much as I love presents the gift of a new friend is even more precious.
If anyone can tell me more about this type of glass I'd appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment