Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

plate mirror

I found these pretty milk glass plates out junking one day, I think they were 5 for $3.00.  I wanted to do something different with them than just use them as plates.  So I turned them into mirrors.
You'll need a plate of your choice.
5-6" mirror from the dollar store
E6000 glue

Clean the plate and mirror.  glue the mirror to the plate.  You could add another smaller plate between the first plate and the mirror if you wanted.  I think I'll hang mine from wide satin ribbon.  they should last until the next time one of my grand daughters comes to visit.  total cost $1.65.  Remember a plate doesn't always have to be just a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment