Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

pretty bottles

These blue bottles are from a new brand of beer.  Sons and AH drank the beer, I just grabbed the bottles out of the trash, washed them and removed the labels.  I'm thinking they'll be great to bottle limoncello when I get it done.  Did you know you can make this yummy liquor with oranges and limes also?  I'll definitely try the orange.  You could also use a bottle cutter and make the bottoms into glasses.  Be sure to look at everything before you toss it into the trash.  Making it into something useful is good for your wallet and the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment