Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, March 23, 2012

vcb friday

I had my first professional facial this week and I loved it.  This one was a gift, and I'm sure I'll go back.  But between professional visits I'll try this at home weekly. You'll need a heavy pot of boiling water, towel, wash cloths, cleanser, exfoliate, mask and moisturizer.  Start you water boiling and gather all your supplies.  Put the towel over your head and shoulders, pull your hair back and stand over the steam for about 3 minutes. Be careful not to get too close to the steam and get burned.  Next clean your face with a gentle cleanser, like our fabulous face cleanser, and rinse with lukewarm water.  Follow with an exfoliate or scrub, such as our Satin Skin Sugar Scrub rinse and pat dry.  Apply a good moisturizer, yeah we have that too, and massage well in to your skin.  Your face will feel so great you'll want to do the same process all over your body.


Best beauty tip for all time:  use sun screen of SPF30 daily, religiously.  Skin cancer is on the rise in America and the sun is the fastest cause of aging  out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment