Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

free find

My family knows I'm a real hard core junker and rarely throw anything away without asking me first.  I'm so glad they do.


DIL Barb decided to change her curtains in the living room and office.  There's nothing wrong with them, just not her style which is very neutral and modern.  So here we have yards of decorator fabric and trim in great shape that could have gone into the landfill or a garage sale.  Of course I grabbed them up.  I'm thinking pillows, table runner, tote bag and a bunch of other things.  The trim could go on any of those ideas.  I think the back side is even prettier than the front.  I'll let you know what I decide to do with them later.  What would you do?  Just another example of keeping your eyes and mind open to using things in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment