Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring time decor

When the sun starts shinning and the temps go up, I'm ready to change my decor to a springier look.  I got started this week.  First I took all the dark or red accessories off the shelves and tables.  I gave the shelves a good wipe down to get off the dust bunnies.  Then I drug out all the green and aqua glass and the silver accents to replace the dark colors and started arranging.  Odd numbers usually look best, I just try to make things look balanced.  Of course I didn't get too far before I got a call to come and work the rest of the week.  to be continued.....



shelves pre change  I'll leave the dishes and fabric covered foam core at the top.  Precious antique dishes and crazy kitties don't miz.

Wall before redo.  It's time for things to change.  I move all my furniture two times a year.  It gets everything clean and gives the house a fresh new look without spending any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment