Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's that crazy lady doing now?

 A while back I dropped a hint the I was starting a new business venture.  We aren't quite ready yet, I have a partner that I'll introduce later. I thought I'd drop a few hints. 



Some of it comes in fun shapes.

Hundreds and hundreds of samples


Every business has lots of paperwork.  It might as well be pretty and colorful.


Business colors of black, cream and purple.

Starting a new business is a ton of work, planning, preparation, sweat and long hours.  You have to be in it for the long haul and ready to put the work in without getting many rewards  back for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment