Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Christmas is a Child

Since its inception five years ago I have been involved with a group called Christmas is a Child.  It's a way to give back to the kids in our community.  I'd like to encourage you to check out the Facebook page and contact me if you have questions.
Christmas is a Child is a toy and gift drive for the kids of the community.  Any child 18 and under who lives full time in the Oakland school district is eligible.  With 50% of our children living in poverty the need is great.  Please pass this information on to anyone from the area so we can make this a brighter Christmas for our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment