Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall redo continued again

 I promise this is the last redo post for the fall.  None of this took much time, I'd just do little things here and there that only took a few minutes.  I worked on it over two weeks, but the total time wasn't more than 4-5 hours.

Mr scarecrow.  Could anything say fall better than pumpkins and scarecrows?  This one was painted by a friend several years ago and wears AH"s old clothes.  Just like him this guy has to have a tight belt to keep up his pants, cause he doesn't have a butt.

Back door basket full of sunflowers, asters, berries and raffia



Between the windows part 2.  I just keep tweeking until I'm satisfied.


Artemesia wreath I think it needs a little something.  Bow, berries, flowers?  I'll find something.



Birdcage, candle lamp and gourds.  One has been painted the other just cleaned.


Window treatment fabric for kitchen and living room.  It's the color of Hershey bars maybe that's why I like it so well.
 Changing up you accessories, window treatments and out door look gives your home a fresh feel for the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment