Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, June 2, 2014

patio update

We are finally putting in the brick patio we've been planning for the last couple of years.  The light stones will be the fire pit.  Almost every morning by 7:00 am I am out side hammering the old mortar off the bricks.  Sometimes that's easy, other times not so much. At this point I've cleaned about 1500 bricks with maybe another 1000 to go. I'm sure the neighbors are thrilled the big piles of bricks are finally going away.  Right now that side of the yard looks like a cross between a park and a construction site.  With only the weekends to work on it AH doesn't get much done each week but we are making progress.  I think we'll have a big neighborhood party once the job is done.  S'mores anyone?




No comments:

Post a Comment