Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, June 30, 2014

patio update

The patio is coming along nicely and we hope to be finished soon.  The yard still looks like a combo of construction site and park.  We are ready to be finished and moving on to the next project, not yet determined.

piles and piles and piles of bricks

almost to the end





lots of broken bricks I would like to figure out a way to crush them up and use them in a path
Latest update:  The above pictures were taken two weeks ago.  We have now reached the end of the patio itself and are ready to put in the edging and planting bed around the tree stump and glue the fire pit together..  Most of the piles of bricks are gone and I only need to clean a few more if needed.  I think it's about party time.

There will be a circle planting bed around the tree stump.  I need more places to put flowers.

We have a friend in a wheel chair who visits so we made an entry wheel chair friendly.  That's it in the lower right corner.

Cleanup time then I can start decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment