Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, June 27, 2014

re purposed garden

I love to take old things I find around the house or at sales and re purpose them into useful garden objects.  that's what I did with this lamp, I stripped it out, gave it a coat of paint and turned it into a stand to hold a bird feeder.  Less than 30 minutes and I was done.














I have had these standing picture frames from the dollar store for years and unearthed them cleaning out a closet.  I didn't have to do a thing with them.  I just put them behind the cucumber plants to use as trellises.  Easy, quick and free.




No comments:

Post a Comment