Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birthday time

Although it seems all I do is work on the garden and patio this time of the year, we took the time last weekend to celebrate my friend Kathy's birthday.  I won't tell how old she is, because she would reply she's still younger than me.  Each year on our birthdays we get to pick where we want to go and how we celebrate.  That's how we've ended up at a pottery factory, the slums of Indy, Fox theater, and fish restaurants, have I mentioned I hate fish? Usually there is a tiara and boa involved but Kathy "forgot" this year. No matter what we do we have a great time.  This year the birthday girl picked the Little Theater on the Square in Sullivan, Il for the musical 42nd Street.  It was high energy, dancing and great music non-stop.  Afterwards we went to dinner at a nearby restaurant.  A wonderful day spent with good entertainment, yummy food and the best kind of  friends, who could ask for more?  No pics at the show, it's not allowed, but plenty at the restaurant later.







No comments:

Post a Comment