Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, June 23, 2014

junking finds

I have managed to hit a few rummage sales this year but I've been hitting it big at the Habitat for Humanity Restore where I volunteer lately.  Most of the prices are great and there is a high turnover on merchandise every week.

little tables $5 each just a little paint and repair on one of them and they will be great

Beautiful oak dresser mirror, AH's dresser needs one

what not shelf, paint it white and distress

this is the biggest colander I've ever seen, soon it will be a hanging planter


kitty yard art $1

No comments:

Post a Comment