Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, June 24, 2013

junking haul

I hit a few of my favorite junking places last week and came home with a van full of treasures.  I even took my Mom and sis to a couple of my favorite places, Habitat Restore and the Idea store, along with Salvation Army and Goodwill.  I love a great treasure hunt.  Here's my haul;
1 garden cart  $5.00
1 Xyron sticker maker new in the box $7.50
1 piece of fabric for a scarf or skirt
1 mini lamp for a fairy ball $1.00
2 paper towel holders for bracelets $1.00
2 funky lamp bases for more garden art  $2.00
2 signs even if I repaint they're in great shape $1.50
4 tall glasses I can use as vases or drinks $3.00
6 Audubon like prints in frames these are gorgeous $12.00
misc buttons and sewing supplies

I think I made some good bargains, I spent less than $40.00, the money went to good causes and I had a great time.  What more can you ask of and addiction.  Now I just have to get busy creating.













No comments:

Post a Comment