Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

paper pulp project

Remember these forms last week?  I did get a couple of projects worked out using the pieces I made.
Use plain paper towels and blend them up with water until they are pulp.  Mound into molds, press out the water and let dry.
After the shapes were dry I brushed on a coat of white paint then lightly stained or colored in details.  Spray with clear sealer.  I put  together a couple of designs on scrap book paper and added a couple of embelishments.





It's hard to tell but the colors of both papers I chose matched.  I don't know why they look so different.


Computer has a mind of it's own and won't let me turn the picture but you get the idea.  These little hearts would look great with my grand kids names stamped into them.


No comments:

Post a Comment