Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, January 16, 2012

hot chocolate

One of my favorite winter time treats is hot chocolate.  I can't stand the prepackaged stuff you add to water YUCK!!  I wanted to come up with something that was quick, easy and sugar free, that I could make in bulk.  I drink this every cool morning so I didn't want to be measuring out teaspoons of different ingredients first thing in the morning.
1 box cocoa I use Hersheys
3 boxfuls of sweetener like Splenda I use the Walmart brand
That's it dump it all in a zip bag shake it up
Use 2 tsp in 8oz hot low fat milk and stir well.  Add a drop of, vanilla and a few marshmallows if your feeling decadent.
If you really want to do this by the cup just use 1 part cocoa 2-3 parts sweetener.

No comments:

Post a Comment