Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, January 30, 2012

sneaky storage

When you live in an old house with limited storage you have to find clever ways to keep things out of the way.  Especially if you're a pack rat like me.  I convinced AH to run a set of narrow shelves 31/2" from the door going into the office and over to the window.  All together it's about 8'X8' of space perfect for all the jars and product that I've been storing in my sun room for the business. I'll paint it the same color as the walls when we repaint later. It gets stuff off the floor and out where I can see it instead of piled in boxes.  I love it and it's all most full already.  Look around your house you probably have tiny places you can sneak in a little more storage.


No comments:

Post a Comment