Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, November 16, 2015

last show

We had our last show of the season this past weekend.  Even if I hadn't said a word you could tell.  The house looks like a bomb went off. the sun-room and guest bedroom are almost impassable and there are no left overs in the frig because I haven't been cooking much.  While there will be some orders to fill up until Christmas things should calm down around here.  I am physically exhausted and mentally drained.  I love the people we meet during shows and hanging out with the other vendors but I'm always ready for the shows to be over.

At this show we have a tight 8X10 spot with vendors bumped up against us.  At least it's on a corner so we can have customers on each side.

We don't have room for our tall shelves so everything must go on the tables.  It starts to look cramped and messy so we need to straighten up hourly

I don't know how we missed getting the table cloth down to the floor on this side.  One of my pet peeves are tables that aren't covered so you can't see the junk piled under them.

No comments:

Post a Comment