Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, November 13, 2015

wicker plant stand

This wicker plant stand started out in a a natural color, but is was blah and uninspiring.  I started dry brushing on layers of paint.  When the first layer of white was dry a added soft blue and aqua together.   To dry brush pour a little puddle of paint on a paper plate.  Dip just the tips of your brush into the paint and brush most of it off on paper towels or news paper.  Brush on your surface and let dry.A couple of pieces need glued then this beauty will be off the the consignment store.  Cost $3.00 for the stand the rest was paint I had on hand.  I could see this in a bath room for towels or extra toiletries.  I could also see this couch or chair side to hold magazines or needle work.


No comments:

Post a Comment