Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, November 2, 2015

new product


I'm always trying to come up with new ideas for products or designs. These butter bombs are my answer to the bath bomb craze.  I used a standard bath bomb recipe then added cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil and vit E to make the bombs very moisturizing.  After molding them and letting them dry I put the in cup cake wrappers, then into clear bags with a sparkly ribbon just for fun.  They sold well at our first show.  What a fun hostess gift or stocking stuffer these would be.






No comments:

Post a Comment