Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

snowman pictures

I have done snowmen pictures similar to this for family and friends but I used windows as frames.  I had these frames given to me so I decided to make more snow people.  What's nice is these frames hold the backing on with turn knobs on the back.  It would be simple to paint something else for year round use then turn the snowmen around to the front for the holidays.  both pictures are original designs, acrylic on wood.

The caption reads star light star bright please don't let me melt tonight.

This says do you see what I see

No comments:

Post a Comment