Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, November 9, 2015

show angels

Never try to convince me there are no angels, I've had them by my side this past weekend.  When my partner Kathy told me her husband was being hospitalized I had a few moments of panic and oh CRAP!!!  Our biggest show was last Friday and Saturday and I knew I would never be able to do it on my own.  I emailed several friends and withing minutes I had enough coverage for the entire weekend.   I feel so blessed to call each of these women my friends and I'm so grateful for their help.
You can't see the halos or wings but believe me they are  great angels here on earth.  I didn't get a picture of Andy or Kathy's brother Gary,  a big shout out for all the heavy lifting, set up, packing up and reloading the trucks and van after the show.  We couldn't have done this without you.

Joy helped with making product and packaging all fall and despite a bad back she helped unload, set up and manned the booth all night.
Pat is Kathy's sister in law and our supper sales woman of the show, she was amazing.

Donna is not only my favorite teacher to sub for but now that she is retired she has helped me make product, bag and tag and given up part of her weekend to help us man the booth.

this incredible women has been with VCB from the beginning.  She always shows up at the shows usually with lunch or dinner in hand, she is one of our new product testers, worked the booth all afternoon and helped with take down.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment