Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

that cost how much??

I knew from the beginning of the kitchen remodel that I wanted slide out baskets in the pantry and all the lower cabinets with turn tables and baskets  on the rest of the shelves where needed.  After much searching and price comparison I decided on the chrome slide outs and drawers and rubber maid turn tables from Home Depot.  They had the best selection and prices.  I never realized how expensive these things are.  Good grief they cost almost as much as the cabinets.  Part of them have arrived, they are supper heavy duty and are going to make my life much easier.  The pain of the price will recede soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment