Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, February 20, 2015

gift

My next door neighbor Irma is finally back from her visit to Brazil.  She hasn't lived in America too long and still looks at every thing with new eyes.  To her the most common place things are beautiful and wonderful.  She makes me stop and really look at what I usually take for granted  She was kind enough to bring us back a box of Brazilian chocolates.  I'm always surprised when I taste sweets from other countries.  I don't think any place uses as much sugar as America.
Irma also brought back a bottle of a Brazilian liquor that is their equivalent of tequila, I tasted a tiny bit and it felt like liquid fire.  I'll have to have her show me what to do with it.
I love presents that make you feel like the giver really took the time to think about you personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment