Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas decorating begins

large metal Santa, gold tray and candle
Just because we have a great amount of Christmas decorations doesn't mean I want them in the same places the same way every year.  No I want to mix them up and make it look different.  this year I'm in the mood for something calmer and simpler.  I decided to leave most of the Santas and decorations in the attic.  With the new skinny tree there is less room for ornaments.  I've cut but not arranged piles of greens that will fit into the red and crystal vases I already have out.  A few other touches here and there and I'll be done, well maybe.  you don't need to have all your decorations out every year and they certainly don't need to be put in the same place.
table vase of astromaria, mums and boxwood.  It won't last more than two weeks and by then I'll be ready for something different.



No comments:

Post a Comment