Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas kitty


A friend made this beautiful quilted table pad for the holidays.  I love it, apparently Dusty loves it too.  I can't keep her off.  She really thinks she is the main star of the centerpiece.  For my more particular friends and family I do wipe down tables or counters the cats have been on before you come.  We consider them part of the family but they don't mind worth a darn.The critters are less full of germ than us, but some people are more fussy about that kind of thing than others.





No comments:

Post a Comment