Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

thrifting finds

Rummage sales haven't started here yet so I've been trying to hit a few thrift shops when I'm out.  These are some great buys from last week.

Great buy of the month.  A gorgeous woven coverlet and two pillow shams.  Perfect condition and  the set was $8.00.  It will look great and brighten up my navy blue bedroom.

The stitching detail is beautiful.

Folding serving tray 49cents.  It will make a great business card holder for shows.

This little vase is about 7" tall and the glaze is a very muted green with relief carving.  It  is labeled Avon 1981.
I'm always in the mood for junking.

No comments:

Post a Comment