Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, April 15, 2013

somethings are worth waiting for

I've been a gardener for over 40 years.  When we were first married it was to provide food.  Now it's more about the flowers and expressing creativity with a few food plants thrown in.  One thing I've always wanted is a greenhouse.  I just couldn't justify the expense for something used just a few months of the year.  Well the wait is over, I got a greenhouse.  Now it's small and not the $25,00 place in my dreams, but it will work for what I want and it was affordable.  AH has spent several hours putting the kit together, adding the stone floor and making shelves.  By the time you read this all my seedlings that were taking up space in my kitchen and hall will have their own place to grow.  Happy Planting!!

Hall to front door.  You can't see them but each flat is full of tiny seedlings.


6X8 small but perfect for my needs.

Such a sweetie to spend his weekends working on something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment