Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, April 5, 2013

shopping list

I made up this shopping list on my computer years ago.  It is divided into categories like cleaning, frozen food, meat, produce and several more. We can just circle the things we need.  I also write out our menu for the week and have room to l write things that aren't on the list. As our family has changed I can redo the list to include things we didn't buy 20 years ago.  I never thought about doing this as a post until I was stopped at the grocery store again last week, it has happened several time before.  The lady wanted to know where I had bought such a comprehensive list.  When I told her I had done the list on my computer she was excited to go home and do the same.  I guess organizational helpers give some people a thrill.
I keep the list hanging on a clip board, inside one of my cabinets so it is easy to write on when I realize I'm out of something.

Fancy clip board adds a dash of color to the inside of a door.



No comments:

Post a Comment