Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, August 26, 2013

my favorite new sandwich

Lunch for me is usually whatever I can grab and eat while I'm in the middle of my latest project.  I came up with this on a day when there were no left overs or frozen meals.  Now It is my go to sandwich a few times per week.
1 slice whole grain bread
1/2T low sugar peanut butter
1/2T Nutella
That's it just spread the peanut butter and Nutella on half the bread each, fold in half and munch.  With a low fat Greek yogurt  it makes a pretty complete lunch that will fill you up and keep you going through the afternoon.  Total calories about 300-350 depending on how heavy handed you are with the fillings.  You can always add a piece of fruit as a snack latter.

Sorry no picture, but if you don't know how to put together a simple sandwich, you need more help than I can give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment