Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Around town

I love the little town I live in.  AH was born and raised here and we've lived here all but 2 of our 42 years of marriage.  Yes there are disadvantages to living in a rural area, but the good far outweighs the bad.
On a walk with my grand daughter last week we snapped just a few  shots of the differences in the houses just around the block we live on.  It makes things so much more interesting to not have to look at the same boring beige, greige, taupe and tan houses developers seem to use today.  I'm glad I don't live in a cookie cutter house.
Open your eyes to the beauty and differences around you.












No comments:

Post a Comment