Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Easter decorating

Spring will be here before you know it, at least I hope so.  Since Easter is so early this year I got started on my bunny decorating right after Valentines day.  Try to think out of the box when doing decorating projects.  Here I used a large salad bowl, a garden bunny, a cake plate with cloche and a decorative serving dish to show off my Easter eggs.  The eggs have special meaning to me.  Every year from the time they were toddlers through high school my boys would paper mache blown out eggs for our Easter decor.  Now my grand kids do the same.  They take part of them home and Grandma keeps a few.  They are not perfect, but they carry so many memories of us crafting together that I wouldn't take a fortune for them(well maybe a very large fortune).






This is my kitchen table, I think I need a runner under this along with a few jelly beans.


No comments:

Post a Comment