Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, February 25, 2013

cute clock

It's always important to keep your mind open to what you can do with things you might normally throw away.  This adorable clock is a prime example.  It's made from an old CD,  clip art and n inexpensive clock work mechanism.  Just glue the clip art to the CD and attach the clock hands to the front and the works to the back.  Easy and inexpensive if you do it yourself, free if someone makes it for you, like my sister did for me.  I picked up several CD's at my new favorite place the IDEA Store 12 for $1.00 and I'm thinking clip art covered with clear contact paper on each side as sets of coasters.  After I got home AH told me he had dozens of the CD's from all the computer work he does so check with your geeky friends before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment