Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

rumaging find


I found these cups at the Salvation Army the last time I was visiting my parents.  They are about 6" high with crackle glass and heavy iron bases.  Mom knew they were going to have a 1/2 off sale soon so cheap skate that I am I decided to wait if Mom would go get them.  She waded through the crowds, stood for ages at the register and finally took them home. What a Mom!!   What a score for $6.00 for all 7.  I see candles, flowers, bowls of treats or storage for small items.  What would you do with  great little bowls?

No comments:

Post a Comment