Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

end of the season




Fall is my favorite season.  The colors are wonderful, the weather perfect.  But winter is just around the corner and we've already had a couple of hard frosts.  There are always a few things that hang on until the very end.  I took a walk around the garden just to see what was still out.  I think I'll make a small bouquet.  Even in the heart of winter you can find things to cut and bring inside.  Boxwood, evergreens, seed heads, pine cones can all be added to a grocery store bunch of flowers to lift your spirits and add a bright spot of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment