Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

packaging



The holidays are getting closer every minute and it's time to think about all that wrapping.  Now I'm known for plopping the gift in a bag with a couple of sheets of tissue poking out more often than not.  This year I've been searching for new and creative ideas for gifts.  Here's one  for those small little gifts, jewelry, ornaments, cosmetics, Chinese take out boxes.  They are cute, sturdy and easy to find.

these are 8 and 16oz boxes.

A quick Christmas stamp add your gift wrapped in tissue if you're feeling fancy and a bow around the handle.  You could even hang these on the tree to give to your visitors.
I'll use  mine for little soaps and lotions for tall those little gifts I like to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment