Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 22, 2015

junkin finds

A couple of weeks ago we had  our city wide garage sale.  We have them twice a year and people come from miles around.  With such a small town if you have a sale on your own, unless it's huge you will get far fewer customers.  I don't like having them but I do love to go.  I've gotten many great treasures over the years and I'm always amazed at what people will get rid of for such a small amount of money.


Concrete pedestals and pot along with some great wire baskets and wonderful cupcakes for a donation to our church youth camp.  I am always so proud of how hard these kids work during the year so they can go to camp.

brass bird house along with a smaller one $5 for both

brass tray table donation to a church $20

two prim chairs for .25 each  I'll add screen and moss and plant flowers in them

concrete urns $30 a lot of cash for me but they are antiques and will last for many years

I didn't know what this was but it looked like a house for $1 and I thought I'd put a fern in it.  It is a golf ball holder

charming foot stool with storage $5

No comments:

Post a Comment