Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

new work

Even as the kitchen remodel and the spring gardening go on I am still trying to get furniture pieces ready to sell at Home Again.  A friend, thanks Larry, has been purging and I have been the lucky recipient.

Clock face I may convert to a real working clock.  I made it personal by adding my maiden name, city  and year of birth.

This was once a dark stained very country style clock I have turned into a cabinet with shelves

Once mud brown and tarnished brass. The top was badly damaged so I added a piece of painted cork.  

The top and one of the legs were broken when i got this. Look at it now,white paint, a brown bag top and black tipped feet and it looks classy 

This coffee table is huge 3'X6' and heavy.  White paint and a faux sandstone top and it would fit into almost any living spac.  I love the legs and it's on casters.

Cute stenciled table, the top is cream not yellow.  This would be a perfect bed side or lamp  table 


No comments:

Post a Comment