Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 1, 2015

happy aniversary

Forty-four years ago today I married the person I was meant to spend my life with.  We have had our ups and downs but we have managed to keep it together far longer than most people we know.  Yes there are times when we could have walked away or had a screaming fit, but we know that we can get through any thing together.  Along the way we've been blessed with excellent role models with both sets of parents, wonderful committed friends and great kids.We also know that our success is  not because either of us is so wise, but only through the grace of God.  Happy Anniversary Andy.

Sorry no picture new computer is not cooperating with old brain to get pics from files.

No comments:

Post a Comment