Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

kitchen update mid week

I know showing pictures of a bedroom under the title kitchen update seems crazy but not so much in my world.  This guest room is right off the kitchen.  You get to the main bathroom, office and my sewing room from here.  During the remodel this room has been stuffed with boxes, cabinets and appliances.  For most of the last 5 months there has been only a path to each door.  The bed was piled 4+ feet high with every thing that needed to go in the kitchen, tossed or taken to the Restore.  Well this week it finally got cleaned out and put back together.  It was 21/2 looooong hard days of cleaning, doing windows and washing all the bedding. Now it is fresh and clean and ready for company.  That company better be my twins and families.  They haven't been able to visit since Christmas so they better come see their Mama!!!!

  I removed a large cabinet from here to open the room a little.  Hats hung on the wall for easy decor and grabbing one to go outside.


Since the cats think this is their bed I keep the blue cover pulled up to keep the white bedding clean.



Little desk and a box with the grand kids toys  My talented Mom made the quilt.

I hung some of the toys in tote bags hooked to the closet door. If I was really obsessive I'd make bags to coordinate with the room.   More storage in the stacked suit cases.


No comments:

Post a Comment